This is just a glimpse of what I was reading this past week. Here are my favorites for your reading edification. Enjoy!
- Step Outside Your Comfort Zone & Study Yourself Failing by Joshua Foer [video]
- How To Be A Prolific Writer[Jeff Goins]
- How Writing Will Help You Live A More Meaningful Life [David Santisteven]
- What Happens When You Get Burned Out?[NerdFitness]
- Why We Need You To Do Work You Love [Adam Rico, guest post]
- How To Live A Great Love Story, Vol 1 (For The Girls) [Donald Miller, shared over 7,000 times on fb!!]
- 13 Business Leaders Who Failed Before They Succeeded[Open Forum]
- What Really Keeps A Marriage Together? [John Marshall, guest post on Michael Hyatt's blog]
- 8 Reasons Why Success Eludes You[by Diggy]
- A Prayer For A Daughter [Ann Voskamp]
- The Emergency [Coleen York]
eBook of the Week:
Blaine Hogan completed his new book UNTITLED: Thoughts on the Creative Process. Blaine is an actor and the creative director at Willow Creek in Chicago.
I read this book and it was great!
A few quotes from the book:
“No one cares about your ideas or how great a pitch-person you are if you can’t execute your vision.”
“Never, ever, ever, undersell something so that you can over deliver. That is what scaredy cats do.”
“Vision is easy. Ideas are even easier. It’s execution that separates the amateurs from the pros.”
Quote of the Week:
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” -Oprah
What have you been reading this past week? Please share below the one that resonated with you the most.
- Weekender: Gaining Influence Online, Writing Dreams, Failing Forward
- Weekender Links: Making Others Great, Fixing Bad Habits, and SEO Basics
- The Mr. Rogers Guide To Being A Great Dad – Love Them Into Existence
- Weekender: Stop Blogging, Become More Creative, Simple Daily Habits
- Are You Ready To Live Your Ideal Marriage?