~ Body ~
- How to Protect yourself against medical errors.
- Here’s some tips on how to buildup to doing pull ups, if you’re so inclined.
- Seven natural remedies for seasonal allergies.
- 6 common Herbs and Why you should eat them.
- How to stay awake for the royal wedding.
- Do supplements make you healthier? Basically, don’t rely on them alone to protect health.
- All that is gold does not glitter: J.R.R. Tolkien’s Guide to Fitness…
- Success Story for weight loss: Brian Myers. How he did it.
- 5 Ways to boost brain power! drink green tea is one of them..must be why I’m so smart!
- The latest on sentinel node biopsy – breast cancer.
- Frozen banana bites! yum!
~ Life ~
- “When I weave my heart steadfast into the work God has placed before me, joy finds me.”
- How leaders can get the most out of their followers: Believe, Encourage, Challenge, Correct.
- Writing to remember Him.
- Putting a stop to your destructive habits.
- He is not here, He is Risen. Don’t leave Jesus on the cross.
- What an easter monday faith looks like according to Ann Voskamp.
- Women’s propensity for idolizing men.
- How hurting women can help each other heal.
- Run your own race with endurance. Don’t try to be someone your not.
- What if who you “are” is disserving who you want to be. Some of our traits simply need to change.
- Talents for a season.
- What if you only had one week left to live?
- The Master Humbler
~ Family ~
- Top 25 homeschooling blogs.
- Let’s get real about wisdom. Watch what you say…and don’t say to your loved ones!
- Is their an ebook that you would like put in a hardcover. Here’s one way to do it.
- How to schedule yourself and your kids.
- How should we mark our time?
- Joyful Mothering writes on a Grumbling Spirit.
- Why you want to give and receive brutally honest advice.
- Why soulmate isn’t good enough.
~ Miscellaneous ~
- Do your thing to rock your brand. Everything you do comes to marketing…Let go. Do your thing. It’s the best way to reinforce your brand.
- Using a traditional paper notebook with Evernote. I love Evernote!
- 5 questions business owners should be asking, explain. Another good one from Mr. Gilky.
- Keep your eyes on the targets. Distracted leaders are not staying focused on their immediate opportunities and long-term vision.
- Ugandan Students learn how not to waste their life.
- New Book: Your Secret Name: Discovering Who God Created You To Be.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written,which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
- If it ain’t broke, FIX IT!
- Simple steps to chilling out when you are having a negative, crappy day
- It has to lead to contribution. Look at where you are doing well and where you think you could contribute more. Then, map out a plan (LifePlan) to make sure you are making the greatest impact you can in your life, your business and your community.
- Video Review of Book: Built to Sell by Warrillow.
- 38 Life Lesson’s I learned in 38 Years, from Leo Babauta.
- Sony’s HoneyComb tablet coming…interesting.
- How to make people tell the truth.