Here are a few noteworthy links from this week…
- Are you jogging the right way? Check your foot and don’t land hard on the heel.
- Reboot your health with B-Vitamins – needed for a host of key functions in the body.
- Men’s fitness provides 9 tricks to beat seasonal allergies.
- Get a big immune boost with one simple habit: eat 5 to 9 antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable servings a day.
- The best fast food to eat on a diet. To me, just stay away form fast food, but if you must…
- 7 hidden heart attack and stroke risks: Couch potatoes beware!
~ Life ~
- Three Free Services to help keep you accountable to your goals.
- “we don’t make excuses, we offer solutions.” Do something. Do anything.
- We’re inundated with noise, but we’re starved for the sounds our brains evolved to perceive and process. How noise impacts your health.
- Michael Hyatt interviews Andy Andrews, author of the Final Summit.
- Earning our righteousness is a death trap. Transformation precedes and leads to mission.
- ‘There are two kinds of people, those who finish what they start and so on.’~Robert Byrne. This is How To Finish.
- Becoming Intentional.
- The kind of leaders I want/need around me.
- WHATEVER I FEAR THE MOST CONTROLS ME THE MOST!
- How many people do you want at your funeral? Process of writing lifeplan: to love or be liked?
- The #1 Way To Change Your Day. Our need to give encouragement.
- Take a little time to day to consider what you say, and how you say it.
- 11 Questions for Irrefutable Success. Your response to these questions — in thought and action — can help you do things you may have once thought to be impossible.
- Do you see Jesus in the face of others?
~ Marriage & Relationships ~
- Top 10 Reasons Marriages Fail
- Examining Rob Bell’s “Love Wins”
- 8 Reasons why Rob Bell’s “Love Wins” is a Loser.
- What a woman can do for a man.
- Helpful submission: by trusting God for his leadership.
- Three reasons to beware of porn.
- Are teens as sex-crazed as pop culture makes them out to be?
- Diffusing the Fight – Before It Begins!
- You can never find happiness, you have to BE happy.
- 10 Things Men can do to have a better marriage.
- Stop Controlling Me
- Many children not getting enough exercise: study
- Eating healthy is a lifestyle change that should be fun for the whole family. How to make your own recipes.
- Why Menu Plan? from Joyful Mothering.
- How to help raise Grateful Kids. 6 Reasons to Focus Ourselves, our Children, On Seeing Grace
- Jeremiah Burroughs, author of The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment, defines contentment as “that sweet, inward, quiet, gracious frame of spirit, which freely submits to and delights in God’s wise and fatherly disposal in every condition.”
- What do you do when your children HATE their lessons?
- Creating your own family rituals.
- Garden Bon Bons are the sweetest garden gift we’ve ever seen.
- The six personality types of gadget owners. Which one are you?
- What it’s like to freefall 189 feet over a waterfall?
- The best way to become a better runner is to run. The best way to become a better writer is to write. The best way to become a better person is to get out there on the front lines of life. And the best way to rock your own business is to – wait for it – rock your own business. Watch Your (Own) Lane.
- Stop using email when you question the sender’s tone.
- Set Godin: Are you a manager or a leader? (video)
- Hacking the WiiMote to make a mini segway on the cheap.
- How mint exec’s new company will teach all employees to teach others.